[meteorite-list] West trip report

From: meteoritefinder at yahoo.com <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:11:28 -0700 (PDT)

Rob and List,

? ? Thanks a lot Rob for putting this report together for us all. Great job!? It was a lot of fun to re-live the memories of "The Hunt at West".

    I also enjoyed yours and Ruben's, and Doug's, articles in the current issue of Meteorite. The mix of different angles and perspectives from multiple authors for the whole event made for a very interesting read. A special thanks to Larry and Nancy, too, for choosing to include several different takes on the fall, all in the same issue.

( I have to add here that I have since learned that our contribution should have given more credit to Doug, Dima and Sergey for their work in also using the Doppler radar info just as we did to help pinpoint the fall area.)

? Best wishes to all,
???Robert Woolard???