[meteorite-list] West trip report finally up

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 23:22:48 +0200

Wonderful page Rob, hard to believe that so much time has flown past
since we were all at West, as this meteorite will always be known to
me regardless of the official name.
Can't wait till the next one!
Greetings to all from France where the Ensisheim show 2009 has ended
today. Great fun with good friends of all nations.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone
Michael