[meteorite-list] 2012 Meteorite or not?

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:34:31 -0500

Hello All... Long time reader, first time responder. Love the movie trailers and am looking forward to viewing. They are thought provoking, amusing and entertaining. But, what might we see during the 2012 winter solstice? I find it interesting and amazing that the early Mayan, Egyptian, and Chinese astronomers pick that time in history for some sort of change or event, thousands of years ago. Oh, look closely, in one of the clips I think I saw Mr. Farmer, Haag, and Arnold running against the exiting masses of the city, trying to get to the main mass first.... Have a Great weekend! I have my GBII loaded with fresh batteries and am outta here. Dennis