[meteorite-list] FW: 2012 Meteorite or not?

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:36:40 -0500

From: astroroks at hotmail.com
Subject: 2012 Meteorite or not?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:28:24 -0500

Hello All...
  Long time reader, first time responder. Love the trailers and am looking forward to
viewing. They are thought provoking, amusing and entertaining. But, what changes
will we see during the 2012 winter solstice? I find it very interesting that the early
Mayan, Egyptian, and Chinese astronomers picked that time for some kind of change
or event. Oh, in one clip, I think I saw Farmer, Haag and Arnold running against the
exiting masses of the city to get to the main mass......
Hope all have a Great weekend. Reloaded the GBII with fresh batteries and am ready.
Dennis

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that?s right for you.