[meteorite-list] It's been a While

From: David Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:24:29 -0400

Hello everyone.

A heavy work schedule and a kitchen remodel has unfortunately kept me away
from the hobby for a few months.

There is no way I can go back and read everything since February but if you
know of any key subjects that are must read please email me at bobadebt at
ec.rr.com with the title and month.

I would really appreciate it.

I also wanted to remind everyone that I'm always look for new material to
make into a spheres for my collection.

I really need some Sikhote-Alin and would be willing to offer a heavy
discount on my processing services to obtain this material. So if you have a
big ugly SA you want cut up send me an email :)

If you want to check out my collection click this
http://home.roadrunner.com/~bobadebt/

Currently I am processing the following materis

1. Some slices and end cuts for Ghubara for Serge
2. About 70 grams of small left over pieces of Pallasovka for Serge
3. Some small whole specimens of Uruacu for Don.

I should have something to offer by this weekend but if your looking for any
of these materials send me an email and let me know what you want ( huge
slice, nice small end cut, uncleaned whole specimen, etc,)

Thanks and hopefully I will have a little time for my hobbies :)

PS - If you like kitchen remodels you can see the progress of ours by
clicking this

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/House/Kitchen/?albumview=slideshow