[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hits 14 Year Old Boy?

From: Jan Hattenbach <jan.hattenbach_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:11:30 +0200

Hello list,

no news so far. I just talked to the author of the original article. He confirmed the story. The stone is currently being investigated and the boy is planning to do a TV-interview, in which the whole story is supposed to be resolved. I am eager to see what comes out. I still do not believe...

Regards, Jan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Das Universum expandiert? Komisch, ich finde immer seltener einem Parkplatz! (Harald Lesch)
GRATIS f?r alle GMX-Mitglieder: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!