[meteorite-list] Distribution of Meteorite Finds in Texas ???

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:40:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul,

I downloaded all of the meteorite entries from the Meteoritical Society database as a Google Earth file. The file has all the location entries for all of those that have this information in the entry, but it does exclude all Antarctic finds. Of course all the caveats associated with the locations for each meteorite entry still apply...

Its actually a pretty neat output if you haven't used it yet...

If you use Google Earth, the file can be found at:
http://www.fullmoonphotography.net/images/Meteorites/METSOC_20090601_non-Antarctic.kmz

You may have a problem with wrap, so you can try here:

http://tinyurl.com/kr2a7x

Hope this helps.

--
Richard Kowalski