[meteorite-list] AD - Achondrites on Ebay ending in less then 24 hours

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:19:30 -0700 (PDT)

Here is my ad for this week...

I have many Achondrites for sale on ebay currently at very reasonable prices including Lunar at under $1000 per gram for a fusion crusted slice!

Ending in under 24 hours are a few nice Camel Donga individuals, slices and endcuts at about $30 per gram as well as Tatahouine fragments, a real nice slice of NWA 5480 (Olivine Diogenite) and a few NWA meteorites.

Ending later this week are a few NWA 4734 Lunar part slices and alot of other really nice meteorite samples!

Prices for most material is buy it now with free shipping.
If interested in any samples on ebay for better prices, email me and we can work something out for an off ebay sale.

Visit here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZstar_wars_coiiectorQQhtZ-1
to see what I have listed currently. I will be listing many more items over the next few days also.

Hope everyone has had a good day today!

Greg C.