[meteorite-list] A question?????

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:16:08 -0500

Let me get this straight.

We have (in no particular order of
favoritism): Terrestrial meteorite,
Tellurite, Terrenite, Terranite, Earthite,
and possibly Gaiaite or Geoite.

So, when a "meteor" of Earth origin is
travelling toward becoming a "meteorite"
of whatever designation, is it referred to
as: a Terrestroid? an Earthoid? A Telluroid?
A Terranoid? Or possibly a Gaiaoid or
Geooid?

All these Earthican languages, and this
is the best we can do?