[meteorite-list] Panspermia and Mars back contamination

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 11:13:21 -0700

Hmmm...

Though related to my questions, it's not exactly what I was referring
to... I'm not familiar with Zubrin, but it sounds as if it's not really
something I want to get into a debate about. Your comment about
pathogens and manned flight returning from Mars poses a serious implication.

I was however unaware there was a "push" behind the panspermia and it's
relation to back contamination...

Regards,
Eric