[meteorite-list] Dealers, Sellers: Please INSURE your shipments

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 01:29:49 -0700

Hola All,
Indeed, our package from Argentina was opened as well; though nothing
went missing, the box's integrity was compromised, as there was no
tape holding the bottom flap closed - it had all been cut, and looked
as though it might well have been opened. It wasn't a basic box with
two sets of two flaps - there was some interlocking cardboard to hold
it together, but a good drop would have done it in. There was no note
from customs stating that it had been gone through and the internal
wrapping/padding looked untouched, but who knows...
Regards,
Jason