[meteorite-list] AD: Brenham Meteorite Offering

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 01:30:40 EDT

Hello List,

I am looking to generate some cash and so I am considering selling one of
my larger Brenham specimens on Ebay. But before I list them there, I
wanted to make a more private offering (read: avoid Ebay commissions) thus this
announcement.

I have several Brenham specimens in my inventory including, but not
limited to:

351 pound Oriented Brenham Pallasite. This amazing specimen displays an
awesome shield shape with a concave back side. I can only think of one
large Brenham specimen nicer!

90 pound "Becky Stone" Oriented Brenham Pallasite featured "TV Star" from
Travel Channel's Cash and Treasures Meteorite Hunting episode. An
incredible bullet shaped meteorite specimen that has everything going for it. At
this size, this is as good as it can get! Killer looking rock!

82 pound "Traveler" Brenham Pallasite featured "TV Star" from Travel
Channel's Cash and Treasures Meteorite Hunting episode. Not oriented like the
"Becky Stone" but priced lower due to the more rounded yet still very
representative shape.

Others are also available.

Some photos can be seen here:
_http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/_ (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/)

Serious inquiries only, please.

Contact me off list for more information.

Steve Arnold
Arkansas

**************We found the real ?Hotel California? and the ?Seinfeld?
cntnew00000007)