[meteorite-list] Zaklodzie-like NWA 4301 and Ocate - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 12:00:24 -0400

Dear List Members,

To satisfy a number of requests for smaller, more affordable specimens of
the new "Zaklodzie-like" NWA 4301, I put on eBay about a dozen pieces which
will end tomorrow, Wednesday, June 3rd. Also ending are very generous-sized
achondrites including; Howardites, Angrites, Brachinites, Mesos, Lunars,
Martians, Olivine Diogenites and more excellent deals... Click here to see
all of my current eBay auctions:

Concerning the new iron from New Mexico, Ocate, which is not on eBay, there
are only five specimens left. They are:

Ocate, New Mexico IAB-MG iron meteorite
910g end cut
http://www.lunarrock.com/ocate/specimens/nm910a.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/ocate/specimens/nm910b.jpg

208.2g cs 4mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/ocate/specimens/dsc00004.jpg

191g cs 4mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/ocate/specimens/dsc00005.jpg

162.9g ps 6.5mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/ocate/specimens/dsc00008.jpg

162.8g cs 3.5mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/ocate/specimens/dsc00009.jpg
cs - complete slice
ps - part slice

I am asking just $4.00/g plus shipping, so if you are interested, please
contact me Off-List. Thank you!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe