[meteorite-list] Display idea for Riker boxes

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 03:07:30 -0400 (EDT)

Carl,

I wouldn't be too casual about leaving Trinitite out of a box where a grain or two could get under a nail, in your mouth, or eye, or in food. It still has enough ionizing radiation to send my TBM-3S contamination meter off scale on the .1 graduation. I use my sample to "wow" the casual visitor.

Ciao, Guido