[meteorite-list] Display idea for Riker boxes

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:40:19 -0700

Hi MikeG,

Where did you get that 9 drawer chest? Did you make that? I built something similar made of cardboard. It was to be a prototype but it works fine for now. I like those apothecary jars. Reminds me of an old candy counter at a drugstore. Would the meteorites near to the trinitites absorb radiation? I've always wondered about them.

Carl