[meteorite-list] AD: YADDA YADDA WIN UP TO $350.00 IN FREE Meteorites With This Week's Auctions- A Cool New Game To Play! YADDA YADDA

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:23:44 -0700

    Hello Bill,

  Your limerick was witty, but inaccurate. When you wrote that Michael's "prices reek", I have to say that is completely untrue. I have found Michael Cottingham's prices to be amoung the best on the List. I have bought quality items from him that would have cost me 2 to 3 times as much if I had bought them from other dealers.

  With respect,
                Greg Lindh