[meteorite-list] Mr. Cottingham

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:09:25 -0700

Hello,

Your hate is transparent and if you added up ALL my ads for the month
you and everyone else would see that there is NO Spamming. That is in
your mind.

I sell meteorites. I do not know what you do for a living, but
meteorites are my living and that of my family. You attack me and you
are attacking my family.

This is so petty and ridiculous that my better sense says ignore it.
However, I need to call you what you are- A COWARD and A LIAR.

Unlike you, I would not hesitate to call you this to your face.

Enough already.

PS.

Once again, I ask the list to ask ART to take this hate filled man away.

Michael Cottingham