[meteorite-list] AD> 982 grams complete Tafassasset, anomalous CR for sale !

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:35:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hello List,

I must raise cash for a long expedition and personal expenses. I decided to sell my 982 grams complete Tafassasset, a museum quality meteorite. It's of course an anomalous CR chondrite. I sell it with the analysis of the Laboratory EMTT (well-known french laboratory for meteorites) who analyzed it with others Tafassasset found in 2003. Here's a picture of the stone : http://www.meteor-center.com/meteorites/chondrites/images/large/tafassasset982g.JPG

You must keep in mind it's expensive so do me your best offers. Payment only with Paypal. For prices, you can check websites selling Tafassasset. Average price/gram is about 43$/gram. Of course, I don't ask that price but do a good offer and it could be yours ! For dealers, it's an opportunity to sell it in slices, a good investment.

For shipment, you'll have to add it depending on your choice (not insured or sent by DHL)

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie Pele
IMCA 3360
www.meteor-center.com