[meteorite-list] Gotta love freedom of speech

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:25:25 -0700

Hi Rob, List,

No need for any apology at all... You've said what's on your mind and
I've said what many wanted to say but were not willing to.

There's no need for a private beating, or lashing with wet noodles as I
didn't take offense to anything you said.

By the way, I agree with your statement about freedom of speech, but
rules must be adhered to.

Regards,
Eric