[meteorite-list] gao

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list.The limerick idea is funny,but only to a point.The butt buddy thing is WAY over the line.It has really gotten out of hand.Lets please get back to meteorites.I am looking for a very nice oriented gao with flow lines lipping the whole works.I am looking to pay about $175.Please let me know off list.This whole bashing steve started about 4 years ago.Why I don't know,but it is SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO old.Lets just do meteorites and please refrain from anymore bashing of anyone.I have alot of friends on the list and I really do respect alot of you,but I really wonder about those that seem to hate me.Jason thanks for the friendship.Off to watch torchwood.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!