[meteorite-list] New meteorite book _The_Fallen_Sky_

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:48:14 -0500

My copy of The Fallen Sky arrived today. I've had just a few minutes to look
over it so no major details, but it is a sizable hardback (448 pages of text not
counting index, notes, and such) and is divided into 10 sections, each on a
different meteorite-related topic. Section 7 is "A Serious Case of the I Wants:
The Passions of the Dealers" which should particularly interest many list
members as a few of you make cameo appearances.

I did a quick scan of a few sample pages from that chapter. I didn't work to
make them actually look good (which might require disarticulating the pages to
get the inside edges flat) or to give a whole segment, but just to give an idea
of the contents.

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/the_fallen_sky/