[meteorite-list] [off-list]<--NOT WHATS WITH THE ATTACKING

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:58:59 -0700 (PDT)

Jason wrote: "Posting messages that were intended to be kept private to the list is wrong - unless they are necessary in proving a situation such as a deal gone wrong, or cheating having taken place,"

So Jason which of your listed situations applies to what you've just done?

Were you drunk or has that testosterone problem flared up again? You are so predictable-- You attacked Tom, for posting private emails to the list and within 6 hours you've done the same thing. You've really let me down--I expected it within no more than 4 hours! Just as predictable, you didn't have the guts to mail me a copy directly.

You've proved what I said about you was right on -- you are incapable of having a man-to-man direct discussion, so you have to enlist the entire list hoping someone will help take the heat off your hypocrisy. Put up or shut up. Show me you've got a pair and address me directly and off list. Stop bothering the list with your co-dependency crap.

Your discourse started me reflecting. I've 186 or so semester hours, postgrad Clinical psych, plus 6 months of internships with sex offenders in southern prisons, state mental hospitals, Alzheimer victims and Chronic DUI offenders so if you want to debate such content, lets form a group at yahoo and have at it but, this isn't the place for it. (NOTE: I have grounds a plenty to justify my preference for meteorites over that for humanity). Oh and you've had what...a self awareness class? Did you pass?

Oh! and even though you try to bait me out with false statements here, recheck your claims next time you do post to the list... Other than ask in a general way for us all to avoid list confrontations over personalities and keep to collecting or commerce issues (which YOU projected to be a post solely about Steve), I've posted nothing to the list about Steve since the temporary eulogy when he "left" last time. Put up or shut-- show me the specific post you ramble on about; I know you keep all mine in your scrapbook.

Seems clear that now it is you doing the "Steve postings" just like he likes it to happen and tying to make trouble by deliberately distorting reality. Your post speaks for itself and you've done an excellent job of illustrating the validity of what I wrote (off list) to you--about you. I rest my case.

Elton