[meteorite-list] AD: WIN UP TO $350.00 IN FREE Meteorites With This Week's Auctions- A Cool New Game To Play!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:06:45 -0700

Hello,

I thought I would have a little fun this week with my auctions! I
have some NICE, NICE stuff up for grabs this week...plus a cool little
game!` Some of you will appreciate this game because it will give you
a chance to add up to $350.00 worth of meteorites to your collection
for free! It will also add a little spice to the normal bidding game.

To See All Auctions This Week-

Go Here:
http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

READ CAREFULLY:

I am offering two Shopping Sprees. One for $100.00 and one for
$250.00. A person could win both games and get the opportunity to shop
in my ebay store and spend a total of $350.00.

#1 SHOPPING SPREE

This Auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200365499661

RULES:

You have to be the high bidder (Winner) of this auction (West/Ash
Creek) Slice. You must pay within one hour from the time I invoice you
for this auction. PAYPAL Only. You then can get $100.00 worth of items
from my ebay store. Shopping Spree must be used within 24 hours, or
otherwise you forfeit the $100.00 prize.

Shipping is free on Shopping Sprees.

Paypal Only.

Must pay for win within 1 hour of receiving invoice.

Must use Shopping Spree within 24 hours or you forfeit shopping
spree. (No excuses- Internet down, sick puppy, etc..)

Ask Questions if You Have Them....

*I reserve the right to add to these rules in order to clarify the
above game as stated.

#2 SHOPPING SPREE

The winner of 10 auctions that close on July 29th (There are 40, 0.99
cent auctions) will be able to claim a $250.00 Shopping Spree in my
ebay store. There are 40 auctions that were started on July 22nd, and
end on July 29th. These were all started out at 0.99 cents. These are
the ones that you are bidding on. If you get 10 or more you will get a
$250.00 shopping Spree in my ebay store. It is possible that with 40
auctions there might be several winners for the $250.00 Shopping
Sprees !!!! Good Luck.

RULES:

Shipping is Free on Shopping Sprees.

Paypal Only.

Must Pay Within 1 hour of receiving invoice. (You Must pay for your
10+ Auctions before you can shop)

Must use Shopping Spree within 24 hours or you forfeit shopping Spree.
(No excuses- Internet down, sick puppy, etc..)

SPECIAL NOTE. The 10+ Auction count in This Shopping Spree, does NOT
include any Inventory or fixed price items that are in my ebay store.
You can still buy items from the store during this weeks auction, but
they will not count towards your 10.

*I reserve the right to add to these rules in order to clarify the
above game as stated.

Ask Questions if you have them....

Pretty simple, I think, but you never know....

1. Win the West slice and you get $100.00 Shopping Spree in my ebay
store.

2. Win 10 or more auctions this week and you get a $250.00 Shopping
Spree.

Confused about this or have questions.... ask before you play.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham

ALSO- Check out this rare Iron _ !!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200365079761