[meteorite-list] WHATS WITH THE ATTACKING

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:32:51 -0700

Tom,
What is said in private for a reason is generally meant to remain
there. You attacked Steve publicly using the list, and he shot back -
in private. At least he had the decency to keep private messages
where they belong.
Tom...you've just proved yourself worse than he is. Regardless of how
he uses the list, it is not for the shameless attacking of
list-members, which is undoubtedly a worse crime than over-posting.
So, as has already been asked, what is your problem?
You can't say it's Steve's conduct without being a hypocrite, so I'm
actually curious as to what you're going to say. But if your last
post was your last, as you said, perhaps a private response to me
would be more appropriate.
After all, why the hell do I care if you're not going to buy anything
from Steve? Perhaps you have a reason for sharing that with all 600
of us.
Steve may be wrong. But, two wrongs don't make a right - especially
when the second one is worse.
Jason