[meteorite-list] Not the sharpest tool in the shed

From: Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 06:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but , But I do know where the delete key is on my keyboard. If you have a problem with a list member, use it! There are a lot of people with mental or physical problems and instead of getting upset! pray you never have them yourself!
   There are brain tumors, thyroid disorders, Bi-polar ,and other medical problems that can cause a person to act in an observed irrational way. Give these people forgiveness and pray you never suffer such maladies!.

   Please stop ragging on List member with infirmities! and pray you don't suffer them yourself!
have a nice day
Steve Dunklee