[meteorite-list] new arizona meteorite/ freebies (AD)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:28:37 +0200

I guess Tom is afraid, that Chicago-Steve will start to spam the list again
with his advertisements, because impolite and ruthless as he is, he abused
the list in past excessively for his sales promotions.

You know Greg, we have here an agreement, that one AD per week and person is
is allowed. Chicago-Steve in his normal times posted on average 4-5 ADs per
week.
And now I'm neither confident, as in the 2 1/2 weeks since he's back,
he had 6 ADs and I fear, it's only the beginning.

Problem is, Greg, that all of the 1000-1200 members do understand and
respect this rule - only he doesn't.

Perhaps he will listen to you...

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----