[meteorite-list] NOT AN AD: Being Hacked Sale!!!

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:52:46 -0500

40 websites and you still feel the need to bother with our humble list? This form of advertising is little more than panhandling. I need money to go meteorite hunting, tiny tim needs an operation... Thanks a lot cottingham. Give me one good reason why we should give a rats ass about your problem and I'm not talking about bandwidth.

THIS IS NOT CRITICISM.