[meteorite-list] WHO IS THE BEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL METEORITEHUNTER OUT THERE?

From: Pekka Savolainen <nuuska_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:48:46 +0300

Perhaps "to search" sounds more academic than "to hunt",
and the most of the searchers in Antarctica are (at least
some kind of) scientists... ;-

take care,

pekka s

beer hunter who likes movie Deer Hunter
(not enough of bears here in Finland to hunt,
so we are also "moose-hunters" (not mouse)

--
Pekka Savolainen
Solar Gems