[meteorite-list] Pitiful excuse for a meteorite hunter Carl Esparza

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:53:18 -0500

I'm sorry bur the comment about "Boys" was so far out of line that is is
somewhere close to the former planet Pluto.
Having had one former Ebayer use a similar line on me and all the grief it
took to get the feedback removed (over 2 weeks) I know what damage can be
caused in the haste to call people names. It may never be undone.
Even the mere allusion of calling a person such as this is/can be very
damaging.
Please limit it to facts and also off list as we are all getting tired of
the tirade.
Pete