[meteorite-list] Martin, please explain.

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:41:58 -0700

I read a similar description on another engraving with 3 nudes. The dress on the figures, boats and ships look too modern and I thought Sodom and Gomorrah was in the middle of the desert,anyway. I'm not up on biblical history, but couldn't the daughters find any other women for their father? Oh well, let's see what's going on the list.

Thanks. Carl

Sean wrote:
>"Lot and his daughters flee the burning city of Sodom (background). Now that
their mother has been turned into a pillar of salt, the daughters consider
it their duty to ensure that Lot has male descendants. Here they are seen
feeding their father so much drink that he does not realize he is being
seduced by his own daughters."