[meteorite-list] Pitiful excuse for a meteorite hunter Carl Esparza

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

Since I left my car at home yesterday, you must have found my house:) By the way, after the rain last night I would request you wash my car when you see it again.

Carl, your email says it all about what kind of person and meteorite hunter you are. Good luck out there, but should you find me, you would be on private propery, tresspassing, and subject to arrest as other list members know all about. Go for it.

Michael Farmer