[meteorite-list] Question For The List ???? WHO IS THE BEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL METEORITE HUNTER OUT THERE?

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:06:28 -0400

My answer is the team Bill Cassidy/Ralph Harvey, without any
doubt. They have and continue to go to extraordinary lengths to
organize, fund, and plan complex meteorite searches in a hostile
environment, at great personal risk, have succeeded in finding many
thousands of meteorites, and then 100% of the samples become freely
available for study to scientists all over the world. I could also
name the Japanese Antarctic team leaders, but for now I'll stick with
the Americans.

Jeff