[meteorite-list] Question For The List ???? WHO IS THE BESTANDMOST SUCCESSFUL METEORITE HUNTER OUT THERE?

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 00:30:02 -0400

Yes, it is very, very sad that in all fields of endeavors, these type of
people are so rare indeed.

And I must say, that having pursued graduate school in chemistry, the
scientists - just lilke the meteorite hunters, dealers and collectors as
well -have the best and the worst, just like any other field of endeavor.

Mark Grossman