[meteorite-list] Most Successful Meteorite Hunter

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:25:13 -0700

Hello,

The question does raise a lot of questions, and I am not sure if
quantity is the only deciding factor anymore. What makes a successful
meteorite hunter? I personally don't think of myself as a meteorite
hunter, unless I am actually in the field hunting meteorites. I guess
you could have a question as to who personally has found the most
individual meteorites? Like how many count wise. I personally would
like to know who has found the most individuals ? However, this does
not make them the BEST or Most successful meteorite hunter in the
world. The number of overall finds is just a part of the
equation...in my thinking at least.

Best Wishes

Michael