[meteorite-list] AD, New Meteorite Men Collectible on Ebay Closing on Thu...

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:04:19 -0700

Hey,

I prefer coke when I decide to drink that crap, but sometimes I will
go with a pepsi. Both sodas are crap in my opinion. I once used a can
of coke to clean my battery cables that were caked with terminal build-
up. I once saw a pepsi can (I believe) used in a photograph to show
how big a chondrite was. I believe Jim Strope did that once.

I have taken the drink of both. How many people on the list can drink
either Pepsi or Coke, I wonder?

Best Wishes

Michael