[meteorite-list] AD, New Meteorite Men Collectible on Ebay Closing on Thu...

From: SPACEROCKSINC at aol.com <SPACEROCKSINC_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:47:12 EDT

Cool deal Jim! Beautifully done collectable's!

__________________________

Michael Johnson
http://www.spacerocksinc.com
http://www.rocksfromspace.org
http://www.sikhote-alin.org

In a message dated 7/15/2009 3:35:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nwa482 at comcast.net writes:
Hi Steve,,,,,,,

In your enthusiasm to strike a fatal blow to your arch nemesis in the
meteorite world you forgot one important fact. The meteorite
coins/tokens/medals (or whatever everyone wants to call them) are truly limited edition.
There will only be ONE #420 of the Campo coin or any other medal that has
been struck using a reputable company using a mold and die process. This is
the main difference from a piece of paper with a number written on it. I am
not saying that you would make more than ONE #1 of any of your cases but
in theory it could be easily done.

Also, there are quite a few of us selling meteorite coins/medals/tokens so
when you are taking a shot at these collectable's, well you are taking a
shot at a lot of us.

Just because I fell good about going on vacation for a week, I will give
discount on all of my meteorite coins/medals/tokens for the next 24 hours.
$20- each for the Campo and NWA 869 Medals and $70- each for the planetary
Medals. Payment must be made by 5:00 Eastern Time on Thursday so that I
can ship on my way to the airport on Friday. Worldwide shipping costs are
included in the discounted price. Unfortunately, I can not take specific #
orders on this short of notice.

For those of you who like to call them coins go to this link:
http://www.meteoritecoins.com

For those of you who like to call them medals go to this link:
http://www.meteoritemedals.com

For those of you who like to call them tokens go to this link:
http://www.meteoritetokens.com

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038