[meteorite-list] AD, New Meteorite Men Collectible on Ebay Closing on Thu...

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:02:45 -0700

Steve even a monkey would understand the difference between a minted
coin with numbers stamped on and a plastic box with handwritten paper.
By the way we many thousands for each limited edition coin. So yes no
one would deny that the meteorite is not worth anything to speak of
but the work in making the coin cost plenty.

We sell enogh of them that is for sure.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone
Michael