[meteorite-list] OT(WIND Farm, ie SPAM) Meteorite Men Promotion

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:20:22 -0700 (PDT)

Captain Chondrite is back on the scene stating he wants a piece of the big ole meteorite pie before it is all gobbled up with nonsense. He claims to be the BESTEST meteorite spokesperson in the whole wide world.

Captain Chondrite is the man, if he can't get it done, nobody can!

Portrait of a real superhero.
http://themeteoritesite.com/CaptainChondrite.jpg

Take Care,

Adam