[meteorite-list] NWA 5205 ... another heads-up

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:52:03 EDT

Thank you Bernd for the free advertising!

Yes, it is a very interesting chondrite.
And I already bought a very slice, thank you Marcin.
And it is presently being cut into Thin-Sections.
I should have them in the next few weeks.
Thanks again!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 7/12/2009 5:38:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time,