[meteorite-list] IN ADDITION TO Astro Mikes meteor streak Photo

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 14:15:48 -0700

Hi Kelly,
        I am confident it is an error on your part, but your
Computer clock is set AT LEAST 12 hrs fast (all your emails
Show up at after 9PM TONIGHT, meaning, they all sit at the
Top of all emails, like spammers often do to get you to read
Their stuff first. I usually "Delete" all email that does that, but
Noticed yours was from the list, so, I did not. However, it still
Screws up reading the list postings in chronological order.
        Would you be so kind as to set your computer clock to the
Correct time so this does not happen?
        Thanks, so much,
        Michael