[meteorite-list] Image of PA/MD bolide passing near M31

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 16:37:48 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/2009 3:25:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
meteoritehunter at comcast.net writes:
I don't hate you so don't be childish.
I said you were milking the meteorite men thing so hard it makes
younlook stupid.

Sent from my iPhone
Michael

*********
Mike,

You are probably right that you don't hate me. I stand corrected.

You, know Mike, if you weren't so consumed with my business, and all my
ebay listings and how I sign my name at the end of each of my emails, you
probably wouldn't have caught how I signed my name on that last email!

You really should just "get over it" like Geoff said.

Some might say your behavior makes, how did you just say it... "younlook
stupid."

Steve Arnold
of "Mike Farmer is jealous of me" fame

Steps!