[meteorite-list] Media Fact Sheets

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:28:38 -0700 (PDT)

While I was out in the field myself, Steve started a thread about handing out fact sheets to the media after a fall. Very good idea.

In Mike's thread he complained about the total lack of information that was published on what the locals should look for, instead focusing on the monetary value.

We chatted with a number of locals who saw the original fireball or at least heard about it on the news. Of course we were happy to discuss what we were looking for and what they or their friends and neighbors should look for, but a fact sheet would have been great for us to hand out to them too.

Since this was/is my first hunt, it would be good to see what he and others come up with. I hope they get posted on all of your various websites and you post the urls here.

Thanks and good hunting.

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net