[meteorite-list] Call for papers and RE: A Curator Replies

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 06:19:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi Moni, Martin, and Peter, etc.:

This is a good opportunity for my usual Call for papers. The August issue
is well on its way to production and Nancy and I are already starting to
work on the November issue. Yes, I have said it before: it never ends.

about a potential article. I like your idea of an article by Martin.
Martin, sounds good to me! Please acknowledge.

2. Now, to everyone else. We are still looking for articles for the
November issue. We are about half way there, so need, maybe 3 or 4 more
articles. Any takers?

3. URGENT!!! Some time ago, I put out a request for short (several hundred
words) articles on the life of O. Richard Norton and how he has influenced
our lives either in person or through his books. PLEASE respond to this.
We have a few articles, but, again, could use more (5 or 10?). Please send
these As Soon As Possible along with any appropriate pictures.

Oh, due date for the November issue is mid August (about August 17). If
you are planning to write something or have an idea that you want to pass
by us, please email us.

Thanks

Larry and Nancy Lebofsky