[meteorite-list] PA fall media hype

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

GREAT post Steve. I agree 100%. I have not read the 1999 Smithsonian mag, but I have seen Meteorite Men. I learned a lot from it and it got me wanting to hunt even more than I already do, that can't be a bad thing. I'm sure im not the only one. I am sure you show will help some new finds to undoubtedly be found by people who saw your show. Keep up the good work and I wish you, Geoff and everyone else hunting over there the best of luck on the July 6th fall hunt. Can't wait to see the pics of the new finds I am sure that will be found soon.
Best of Luck,
Joe Kerchner