[meteorite-list] New Ad Hoc Fireball research group at Yahoo.groups

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:17:27 -0700 (PDT)

Short gist: I felt the need for a working group /discussion platform to sort out the nitty-gritty details regarding a major fireball sighting. Also to give a sounding board/ semi-peer review for conclusions before they are released into cyberspace. I hastily set up this group until something better happens it is not cyber empire building. I invite co-owners. I/we need a couple fair minded moderators and a bunch of meteor/meteorite seasoned individuals who are willing to learn and share in a synergy setting.