[meteorite-list] AD - A lot of new Thin-Sections

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 23:00:30 EDT

Hello List,

Yes, I am back from Ensisheim. It was great seeing everybody there, as
usual.

Now I am hard at work updating my website. Since I have to start somewhere,
I just cleaned up the Thin-Section Catalog. I added a whole bunch of new
Thin-Sections, with great pictures of course. And since I really don't like
deleting those pictures, I moved all the Sold pieces to the bottom of the page
so you can still click on the Ref.# and see the pictures.
Go take a look at: _http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)
And Enjoy.

Next: The Meteorites Catalog. And some very rare historical pieces.

And I just heard that another batch of Thin-sections will be coming soon.
Maybe my new TS of Tagish will be in that one. Yes, Thin-Sections of Tagish
Lake!. I finally got a piece big and solid enough to be cut in TS. It only
took me 2 years. Thanks Erik!

Any questions, just ask.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/