[meteorite-list] Question??????

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 22:30:58 -0500

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:21:22 -0500, you wrote:

>Should the new Az fireball --- now meteorites on the ground
>be located on BLM land, Does this mean that it can't be sold?

There are different pets, such as small green turtles (salmonella) and gerbils
and ferrets (possible they can escape and breed like bunnyrabbits) that have at
times been illegal to sell as pets in various states. So, when you buy a
certain aquarium or cage, you get a free turtle (or gerbil, or ferret.

I'm sure someone could come up with a nice, fancy, limited-edition display case
commerating this fall-- with as a free bonus, a piece of the meteorite.

:-)