[meteorite-list] Oh my, take a look at this of you want a good laugh

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:33:09 -0700

Mike Farmer posted:

> Look what I found screwing around on youtube!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLq7mGRT170

Hey Mike:

I'm glad you had a good laugh over that segment. I thought it was the
funniest thing I've seen in months. If you can't laugh at yourself,
you shouldn't be working in television. I posted that clip on YouTube
myself after the network sent it to me. I guess you're doing something
right when a major network like VH1 spends the time and money to make
a parody : ) Being on VH1 also introduced us to a ton of new
viewers, so that was cool.

I linked to the VH1 clip from our Meteorite Men website, but I don't
think I ever posted it to the M-List. So, thank you for doing that for
me. We always appreciate your support.

Nanu, nanu!

Regards,

Geoff N.