[meteorite-list] Arizone fall "a secret" ?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

Only those who grovel at getting their faces on the news will bring the press. I think Jack already said that he will bring them when he is ready. Anyone else calling the news will not have much to tell them other than that stones have been found. Do that, cause more problems believe me, this will turn to silence from now on. Jack was nice enough to make this public, don't make him regret it or next fall there may be no public news of it.
Michael Farmer