[meteorite-list] From "Oz Dog" Bob Walker

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 01:16:59 -0700

 I seek to sell the main mass of my Scorpion Bight (Western Australia)
specimen for $6000 aussie dollars.

Due to export restrictions I can only sell to an Australian buyer and can
only ship to an Australian address

This one is for serious collectors only - it is the last opportunity for a
private collector to be able to purchase a Western Australia chondrite main
mass due to legislation vesting ownership of finds after a certain date in
the Crown

I cannot conceive of any other opportunity to purchase a WA main mass and
this is also Australia's fiercest meteorite !

Oz Dog Bob Walker
<robert.walker at mailbox.ezadsl.net.au>
<qwalkra at mailbox.ezadsl.net.au>